Just gave a fun whirlwind instructional technology talk and I wanted to provide the slides and links below for the attendees (and anyone else who’s interested).
- Tools for Point of Need and/or Mobile Instruction
- Library DIY
- QR Codes
- QR Code Treasure Hunt Generator
- Where in the Library is Carmen Sandiego?
- Gamification and Badges
- Tools for Synchronous Online Instruction
- Tools for Movie-Making
- Tools for Engagement
- Tools for Assessment
- Poll Everywhere
- Google Forms
- Fluid Surveys (great now, but just bought by Survey Monkey so future unclear)
- Infographics tools
[…] Website of librarian, writer, speaker, consultant and LIS educator, Meredith Gorran Farkas. Includes the popular Information Wants to be Free blog. […]